Monday, November 14, 2011

The Weekend Roundup:

  1. I slept.
  2. I stayed in town for the first time in three weekends.
  3. I slept some more.
  4. It was blissful.
  5. I stumbled upon Sis and Steve watching Happy Gilmore Saturday afternoon.
  6. Then I stumbled upon them watching Men in Black II.
  7. Then I stumbled no more.
  8. I chatted with a friend in California.
  9. I chatted with a friend in Georgia.
  10. God bless Verizon.
  11. I shared lunch with sweet friends after church.
  12. Do you think there are Panera bread bowls in Heaven?
  13. I started reading One Thousand Gifts. (Oh my, it's SO good.)
  14. I made Pioneer Woman's Comfort Meatballs. And served them with Smashed Potatoes and broccoli. (The youngest brother informed me this was his favorite meal...EVER.)
  15. I watched a DVRed Glee episode...started it half-heartedly. Then I saw the part where the Warblers cover Billy Joel's Uptown Girl. It was nothing short of A M A Z I N G.



Happy Monday to YOU!

No comments: