I have a problem. It's called pinning. I really like it. A lot. Maybe you've noticed.
I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite images from around the Pin with you. Maybe it will help with this addiction thing...
____________________________
1.) Isn't this a pretty bathroom? If I lived here I'd never get out of that tub. I'd live with the affects of pruny skin forever, yes. But what a room! (I'm only slightly disturbed by that white claw foot in the foreground. What is its purpose exactly?)
2.) and 3.) These photos remind me of summer. And Maryland. And the Eastern Shore. And my brothers. Old Bay seasoning might be one of the favorite scents of my childhood.
3.) Be still my heart. THIS PUPPY. I melt. How sweet is he? Basset Hounds remind me of The Pioneer Woman. I bet Ree would like this photo, too.
4.) and 5.) I had to throw in a few floral options. The flowers on Pinterest are stunning. I especially love that darling green plant in the teacup (okay, okay, and I'm slightly partial to it because my name is on the tag...). Wouldn't it make a lovely favor for a bridal shower?
6.) This map image is from a Martha Stewart magazine. I love it. I saved the maps from my summer roadtrip through the West, and started to retrace the route Jen and Becky and I drove. I might frame the maps post-sewing. And send them off to Colorado and Pennsylvania. I'm totally thinking about Christmas gifts in November...








No comments:
Post a Comment