Monday, November 28, 2011

Blessed.

We celebrated a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend.

All I can think about in the office this morning is our hearty list of things-to-be-thankful-for:

Brothers. A sister. Parents. Extended family members. Cousins. Homes for hosting. A double oven (PTL). An assortment of food. A perfectly cooked turkey. A baster. Butter. Traditions. Football outside. An evening meal. Health. Words of appreciation. A crackling fire. A good night's sleep. Rest. Christmas decorations. A Fraser Fir. Steaming cups of coffee. Breakfast burritos. Acting like kids together. Christmas music. Christmas movies. The gift of friendship. A sermon's reminder of practicing thankfulness. Dreams of future holidays. The gift of presence. The gift of grace. Honesty. Life, in all its beauty. 

Thanksgiving is worth practicing year round.








Thanks to Mom for the photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only I did not still feel so full, I could have eaten more. What a feast. Now pass the mashed potatoes. Great teamwork.