Friday, January 7, 2011

1 of 52.

You remember my 52 in 52 challenge, right?

I've recruited one parent and one brother to join me.

The parent is not my Mom.

The brother's name starts with a J and ends with osh.

Just keeping ya on your toes!

I'm plugging away...starting with a book my dear friend, Kristina, sent me for Christmas. (Okay, I might have read this book in the last few days of 2010. I'm giving myself a head start. Flexible rules. Help a sister out.)

The 3 Wise Women: A Christmas Reflection by Christin Ditchfield

"Mary, Elizabeth, and Anna were three very different women, in different ages and stages of life. One single, one married, one widowed. One just beginning to experience life, one coping with the challenges and changes of midlife, and one coming close to the end of life...Each one played a crucial role in the events of the true Christmas story."

1 comment:

Little Sister said...

way to go sis!
i am behind you all the way. literally behind you...
3 hours to be exact.