Monday, January 31, 2011

9 Things.

1) It's Monday morning. I want to be back in bed.

2) I watched The Social Network this weekend. I know, I know...a bit behind the times. It was smart and snappy. I liked it. But I still hope True Grit wins Best Picture.

3) I went to the New Vegas Lounge Saturday night for a friend's birthday. Oh my word. Exposed brick walls. A live band. Motown tunes. And quite the crowd of 20-somethings. I think I've found a new favorite D.C. haunt.

4) I'm still recovering from Saturday night.

5) Which is probably why I want to go back to bed.

6) Mom and Joshua and I went to Annapolis Saturday afternoon to see Stephen. It was cold, wet, and rainy. Also, it was cold. We ate sushi, and helped deliver birthday flowers to a stranger's girlfriend. What a mix of events.

7) Joshua hates when I call him Joshua. He says I sound so serious. So, I've taken to calling him J.C. Carl. He hates that, too.

8) Sometimes I'm a pest.

9) But only when I'm tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

arent you nice, E.J. as I like to call you!