Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 of 52.

In a few short hours I'm off to California to visit Courtney for the long weekend!

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being I'd rather have a root canal than visit the West Coast, and 10 being, I'm considering a permanent move to the West Coast...my excitement level is at an 85.


Approximately.



And, minus the permanent move part.



Happy long weekend!



The Murder Room by Michael Capuzzo

Walter told them, "Once you have crawled inside the soul of the criminal and heard some of the just evil people do, it has an effect. It can put the cold water to innocence. There's lots of things if I didn't have to know, I'd rather not." The thin man said that when one faced these things as he and his partner did, when one acknowledged true evil, life became very precious.

"Remember, life is grand," he told the students. "Life is wonderful!"

No comments: