"One day I may be killed for the sake of the gospel in a Muslim or Buddhist nation. If you hear this news, please don't grieve for me, but grieve for the millions of precious souls who are enslaved by Satan without any gospel witness. Death is not an end for a servant of God, but just the start of indescribable everlasting life in the presence of Jesus. If you hear I have been called home to heaven, please go on in my place with the gospel, preaching and discipling the people groups of the world until Jesus comes again."
-Brother Yun
-Brother Yun
"When I was younger I saw God as a mighty healer who did something for me, but after all these years of valleys and painful trails Jesus has become an ever-present friend who is with me all the time. He has gone from being an historical God to being a living God to me today. I've fallen short many times during these trails and testings, but he has always been faithful. Whenever I've asked him to help me he always has.
Jesus is everything and we are nothing."
Jesus is everything and we are nothing."
-Brother Yun's wife, Deling
all excerpts from The Heavenly Man: the Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun
No comments:
Post a Comment