Monday, November 10, 2008

On a heart level.

A dear friend of mine recently sent out an e-mail to describe some major transitions going on in her life. Her story is one of my favorites, but some details of it might be too personal for a public blog. This friend has walked through some painful moments, and equally joyous moments. I always appreciate her take on these life circumstances, and how they relate to her spiritual life. Below are a few great words she shared in her e-mail:

The encouraging thing is that He is good, He is more good than I could ever imagine. He is kind, and truly cares about me. He is the most trustworthy Being that exists and there is more joy, hope and faith in him than could ever be experienced.


So here I sit, strapped in, totally confident I am where I am meant to be. I love seeing who He brings me each day and then slightly wondering what role our interaction will have on this adventure. I feel at peace and at the same time know I am moving forward toward an unpredictable destination--but therein lies the fun.

1 comment:

Kate said...

AMEN!

I don't know about the fun part, but I'm strapped in and not turning back. Let's go girl!