Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fells Point.

Mom and Sis and I spent the weekend in Baltimore, Maryland for a Living Proof Live event. Besides hearing a word from Beth, we also had the chance to explore some darling Baltimore neighborhoods. The Fells Point Festival was happening this past weekend, and we trekked over Saturday to check things out.


Fells Point is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Baltimore. Founded in 1730! Oh, and of course, one of it's more notable residents is Michael Phelps. We kept an eye out for the swimming champ, but no luck...this time.


Sis is smitten by all things that begin with a G and end with reat Dane.


This brick home. I melt!


What a silly rabbit.

  


Hotel bathroom shot. I know, I know. Too cheesy. I need to especially draw your attention to that sassy Sister on the bottom right. 


Temps were chilly all weekend! PTL for a Starbucks one city block from our hotel. We were on a first name basis with the baristas by Saturday morning.


Love these two! And loved spending a weekend with them in Baltimore.


No comments: