Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bachelorette and Birthday Parties.

The Weekend:

1. My friend Christine is getting married in January! On Saturday a bunch of us drove out to Pearmund Cellars in Virginia wine country to celebrate her bachelorette party. We had so much fun wine-tasting together. Later that evening we grabbed a bite to eat at Musashi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar in Gainesville, Virginia. It was my first Japanese Steakhouse experience...have you ever been? It's quite something!



2. I cat sat for some friends this weekend. I've always considered myself more of a dog person, but Leo "the Lion" is pretty irresistible. He's quite a rascal, too. We only had one time out this weekend. Just kidddddding! I sent this photo to his parents Saturday night. Leo is their newest addition, and I knew they were probably missing him from afar.


3. The siblings (minus Brother in Corpus) hiked to the C&O Canal Sunday afternoon. It was such a stunning fall day. I took one too many photos. Maybe I'll get around to sharing them later this week. Or later this year. Late Sunday we celebrated Dad's birthday! He turned the big 6-0 this year. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and loaded up the grill with hotdogs and hamburgers.



Oh, Autumn! Isn't it such a lovely season?
If months were dateable, I'd have my eye on October.

No comments: