I went to Florida for the weekend to see the Brother.
I had straight hair when I landed in Pensacola.
I felt humidity when I landed in Pensacola.
I tried not to cry when I landed in Pensacola.
After my momentary hair trauma, I picked myself up by the proverbial bootstraps and decided to enjoy the weekend.
Big hair and all.
And was it ever a special weekend! So fun to spend Easter with brother and his roommate...and his roommate's brother...and their dad...and the other roommate. It was totally a guy's kinda weekend. And I jumped in the boat and held on for dear life.
I couldn't stop taking photos all weekend. Here's a camera phone montage:
We watched A LOT of basketball this weekend.
Apparently the playoffs were on. Who knew?
Let me just tell you, this girl knows more about the NBA after spending 72 hours in Pensacola than she ever knew in her life.
We ate out a lot.
When I say a lot, I mean we ate out for every meal, and I gained 10 pounds the first night alone.
Goodbye forever.
We swam in the Gulf of Mexico.
And went to Sonic.
And explored Publix.
And I cheered for opposing sides during pool wrestling matches.
And then we had hugs all around and I left for the airport.
It was a wonderful, special, hilarious, memorable weekend. I'm so glad I could spend Easter with you, Brother!
P.S. This video made the rounds this weekend. If you're into funny, awkward YouTube videos (which, oh by the way, I am), you'll love it.


1 comment:
I just love it! So wonderful to see you to together for Easter. How fun. love,mom
Post a Comment