The Mom and I did some yard exploring the other day. Isn't she cute?
She just returned from a 10 day trip to Italy with three of her girlfriends. I thought her little shoes were so Italian looking. Leather ballet flats!
Then she told me they were from DSW.
Okaaaaaaaay.
The grass! I can see the grass again! The winter is past. The spring steps across the threshold. It is a new day. It is a new world!
Flowers blooming: it might be my favorite thing about the spring.
Besides the smell of fresh mulch.
And, saucer magnolias! These beauties are my favorite. I've been keeping tabs on them the last few weeks. We've had a couple of late frosts and I was so concerned they weren't going to bloom.
They did bloom, as you can see.
Ah, springtime! "Look at that. You couldn't enjoy its loveliness more if you had ropes of diamonds." -Anne Shirley
H A P P Y S P R I N G!





1 comment:
so beauteous! you both look so lovely in spring.
Post a Comment