1) I have wedding fever. Not for me personally. For friends. A close family friend is getting married this weekend. We've had bridal showers for her. Bachelorette parties for her. On-the-Border pre-wedding dinner parties for her. I am so excited for her big day tomorrow.
2) Kate's also getting married. She's included in my friend circle. Still waiting for that invitation to hit the mailbox.
3) Our cousin, Kiersten, just got back from a medical missons trip to Ethiopia. I'm loving the photos she captured from her time in Addis Ababa.
4) On a whim, I bought four souffle dishes at World Market last week. I am going to conquer the souffle! Watch out, April. This is the month for victory.
5) I totally have a crush on World Market.
6) I also totally have a crush on the smell of fresh mulch.
7) Speaking of markets and mulch...is there a missed opportunity here? Perfumed mulch samples? Would you buy? Oh, no, you wouldn't?
8) California girl Erin posted some Oklahoma photos of our grandparent's farm. I love 'em. I love Erin's photography. I love Erin's sass. I love Erin.
9) I was convinced Sis was flying home from California to surprise the socks off me this weekend (and attend the wedding mentioned above). Now, I'm not so convinced. I am convinced I am unconvinced. I hope this was all sufficiently confusing for your Friday morning. It was for mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment