Wednesday, April 20, 2011

14 of 52.

I read this book in a single sitting Sunday afternoon. Borrowed it off Sister's bookshelf this past weekend (she DID come home! I KNEW it! Sortof.). Quite the page turner. And when I finished, Sis asked, "You're not really gonna put that down as one of your 52 are you?"

And I said Yes I am.

And then I wrestled her.

Are you ready for the movie to come out? Kate Hudson as Darcy? Best casting ever.

Mom and Courtney and I saw a trailer for the movie Saturday night. We went out to see Jane Eyre together. Before the movie we grabbed some margaritas at a nearby Mexican restaurant. It was the funniest version of Jane Eyre we'd ever seen!!

Jane Eyre is not a funny story.


All that to say, here's a quote. (It's not a rolling-in-the-aisles kindof quote, but I think I did plenty of that this weekend. I'm trying to rein it in a little.)


Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin


After tonight my twenties will be over, a chapter closed forever. The feeling I have reminds me of New Year's Eve, when the countdown is coming and I'm not quite sure whether to grab my camera or just live in the moment. Usually I grab the camera and later regret it when the picture doesn't turn out. Then I feel enormously let down and think to myself that the night would have been more fun if it didn't mean quite so much, if I weren't forced to analyze where I've been and where I'm going.

No comments: