Tuesday, December 13, 2011

America's game.

Our weekend was chock full of holiday goodness. But, the best part might have been Saturday's Army Navy game. And Navy's win against Army. For the tenth consecutive year in a row.

Army, Army, call the docccccctor...

(Sorry. I think I've mentioned before that I get a little riled up at these games...)

The game was in D.C. this year, at FedEx field. It was a great venue, but I'm somewhat partial to that Philly stadium. Playing football in the city of brotherly love just feels so dadgum patriotic.

Here's a little photo round up from the day. We have a cousin who's currently attending West Point, and it was so fun to see him post-game. Family before football. That's our motto.

...well, for some of us anyway.

(heh heh heh)  







1 comment:

Sarah Boschung said...

Looks like a great weekend! And I recognize that turtleneck, Em!