Sunday, December 11, 2011

that time of year.

from late night mistletoe parties to christmas classics on tv, its been an all around wonderful holiday weekend.
we ended the festivities with sis' all time favorite, meet me in st. louis.

we might be partial to the two sisters. who are redheads. who absolutely adore falling in love.
but most importantly, we are partial to families, who despite all the seasonal chaos, manage to be together.

esther smith:  but the main thing is, tootie, that we're all going to be together, just like we've always been. that's what really counts. we could be happy anywhere as long as we're together.

3 comments:

alisa said...

I love this post
a) because you both are beautiful
b) because you quoted meet me in st. louis :)

Dabney said...

I love the photos and I certainly love you.

Buki Peters said...

So much fun!!!!