Wednesday, December 7, 2011

48 of 52.

The 23rd Psalm for the 21st Century: A Jewish Shepherd's Story by Lon Solomon

My purpose in unpacking this psalm for you is very simple. I want to see God bring all of the assurance that he's put in this psalm to bear on your life. I hope when you've finished, you'll be able to reflect back and say: "My, isn't it wonderful how deeply God cares for me? Isn't it amazing that the Almighty God of the universe has committed himself to be my personal shepherd? With him as my shepherd and with the promises he's made to me in this psalm, I can face anything life brings my way and still have hope."

1 comment:

Abigail James said...

You're almost there!!!! And Yes, comics do count! Archie? lol! not but really Em, your are doing very well and even if you stop here you have done GREAT!