Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in the Concrete Jungle.

A weekend in the city:

Hot chocolate (a must). Starbucks on tap. Celeb sightings (a certain Australian couple with an Oscar and several CMT awards to their name...)!! Double layered mittens. Taxis. Trains. Cabs. The subway. Stumbling into an Occupy Wall Street protest. Chinatown bargaining. Hotel drinks. Walks through Times Square. The Radio City Rockettes. Dylan's Candy Bar. Bouchon Bakery. Gramercy Tavern. Union Square browsing. Rock Center. Sweet memories of childhood. Punchy conversations. Quality time. An Amtrak trip home to Maryland and those rascally brothers.

I'm soaking up the sweetness of such a full, blessed holiday weekend!

Here's a photo roundup...via Instagram...and Mom...who let me commandeer her iPhone for the entire weekend. I got a tad carried away:










2 comments:

Buki Peters said...

Oh my...thank you for bringing the city back to us. Luv-ing all the festive and fun pics!!! x

Sarah Boschung said...

Your pictures capture your NYC weekend so well! Who was the celeb sighting?????? I have lived here for over 2 years, and I still get excited when I spot someone!