1. Photos from the C.S. Lewis Institute Christmas Tea two weeks ago taken by my sweet friend, Buki (below in the printed skirt!). She has the most creative eye for design! (Take a peek at more of her creations over here on her blog...)
2. Those little 7.5 ounce Coke cans. Do you know the ones I'm talking about? They're super tiny and they have polar bears on the side. And they're perfect for a mid-afternoon office break.
3. Excel spreadsheets. I had to make one...for Christmas gifts. I know, I know. It might be a touch OCD. But, with seven immediate family members, and an office party gift exchange, and a Christmas Eve gift exchange, and a small group gift exchange...it was getting way too hard to remember people and places and things. And my own name. So I made a (color coded) doc of all the gifts. It makes me happy to no small end.
4. The anticipation of these two coming home. Oh man, I can't wait to see them.
5. Christmas things from around the web: The Message translation of Luke 2; my friend, Katie's, precious story that no, Jesus is not from Jersey; and Buddy discovers New York.
I hope your week is joy-filled, too!



1 comment:
Oh man Em! What would the world do with out you? Organized to the max... I'm lovin it! :)
Post a Comment