i leave one week from today.
(please pause while my mind explodes)
back.
its quite hard for me to comprehend that once i leave here i have no guarantee of coming back.
my body does change well. its adapts quite quickly.
its my mind that i must talk into it, slowly coax out from under the safety of the couch, to walk through the front door.
and goodbyes are hard. what do you say to someone when you have no certainty to see them again?
nice knowing you?
take care of you?
i think i'll just opt for the bone crushing hug and misty eyes.
ive been reflecting quite a bit on my past 9 months in california.
and over the next few days, i want to share 6 reasons that made it wonderful.
the reasons that made california home.
1 comment:
Did I miss something? Where are you going? I must have missed an important blog. I love reading the thoughts from you and your sister. I also love seeing your family home, so beautiful!
Post a Comment