Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Emily x2.

My sweet friend Emily came to visit in April. It was her first time in New York, second time on the East Coast. Oh, the fun we had!

I know it is May. I know she visited almost a month ago. But, I'm still thinking about her week in Manhattan. I'm still drooling over the photo goodness from her trip. I adore this Emily girl. Adore her loud boisterous laugh. Adore her witty thoughts. Adore her tender heart, her joy, her love for others, her honesty... oh please, I could go on forever:


milkshakes at Ellen's Stardust Diner!

Front row seats at the Martha Stewart Show
(Ree Drummond, I feel the need to clarify--we are still WAY crazier about you than ol' Martha...
no offense, Ms. Stewart.)

two city girls in the 50th Street subway station

Oh, how thankful we are for our California girl!


But, of course!!!

1 comment:

emily j. said...

i can die happy now. i made the blog :) You both are so, so dear to me. Hawaii in a year?!?!