That said, entertain me for a moment while I gush about my discovery on People.com: Gwyneth Paltrow has a blog! I find Gwyneth Paltrow fascinating in part because I think she is very classy. She lives in London. She has two adorable children (albeit with highly unusual names), and she's married to the lead singer of Coldplay. Does.it.get.any.better.than.that?! And, how can we forget this moment; the Oscar acceptance speech for Shakespeare in Love.

I think Gwyneth is so lovely, and if I lived in London I would want to drink tea with her at least once a week (might help me give up that People.com addiction a little easier). You can imagine my sheer delight, then, when I saw Gwyneth had a blog. It's not much of a blog... yet. It's actually more of an e-newsletter. I submitted my e-mail address to the website, and received my first newsletter from Gwyneth in my inbox today (written just to me, obviously).
The newsletter included several recipes, one of which I've included below (is that legal? am I breaking any copyright laws? Please don't sue me, Gwyneth!). Sometime, soon, I hope to try my hand at these Buckwheat and Banana pancakes. Don't they sound delicious? I knew Gwyneth and I would be fast friends... even if only in cyberspace!
1 comment:
OOoooo! Can't wait to start reading her blog. You are too funny.
Post a Comment