Summer isn't officially over, but I'm always in a different mindset post-Labor Day.
It was a glorious summer. It was a blessed summer. It was a summer filled to the brim with adventure, travel, ice cream, baseball, family, festivals, and precious friends.
I'm learning more and more about cultivating an attitude of gratefulness for the little things. The big things too, of course. But I find those are easier to be grateful for. There is something wildly attractive about a person who is content and grateful for this day, this moment, this season.
Some of my favorite things from this summer:
celebrating Stephen's 21st
a weekend in Virginia Beach with longtime friends
a roadtrip with college friends through the beautiful West
a roadtrip with college friends through the beautiful West
a day trip to Annapolis with the California girls
a week in the Adirondacks
a picnic in Idaho
a concert in Virginia
Isaac's surprise visit home
a roadtrip with Courtney and Stephen
Pieter's visit from Australia!
a Navy football scrimmage
I hope your summer was memorable in all the best ways. Here's to autumn adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment