Friday, February 5, 2010

Twenty-Two.

Brother's birthday is today.
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y B R O T H E R !

Oh, we love him so much. What a great brother. Naturally, he's put up with quite a lot from his two older sisters over the years.

But, doesn't he know that all the bossing, all the reminders, all the nagging, all the harping was because we just loved him so dang much?
Sorry we were overprotective, Brother. We need to attend meetings. Overprotective Siblings Anonymous. "Hello, my name is Emily. I have five younger siblings and serious issues."

Look how sweet Little Brother was! I can't remember him ever trying to pick a fight with Sis or I... then again, look at those two in the pink. Would you pick a fight with them?! Oh, I know they look all graceful and charming in their Easter bonnets...what is that saying about how looks can be deceiving?


OH BROTHER.
The preciousness is too much! And, now he is all grown up at 22 and such a manly guy. There is hardly a hint of the preciousness in him. Almost hardly a hint. Sometimes, when he smiles especially, Sis and I can't help remembering him as a three- year old, as a four-year old... as our kid brother who's long since passed us both in height, but who we'll always think of as our little brother. Even when he's 82.

And, we are very thankful (very very thankful) that he no longer looks like this:












Heh heh, couldn't resist.

No comments: