Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love:

Have you read Pioneer Woman's I Love blog post? You need to. Do it. Right now. Your life will be richer. Your heart will be fuller.

Are you back? In the spirit of Valentine's Day and PW, I've listed some things I love. Maybe you should make a list of your loves, too! I think we'd probably love a lot of the same things.



I love:




Courtney.

The HBO miniseries Band of Brothers.

Lady Antebellum.

Brad Paisley.

Rascal Flatts.

All country music.

Tishomingo, Oklahoma.

My brothers.

Desmond Jack.

Red lipstick.

Apartment 9A roommates.

A steaming hot bath.

Cracklin' Oat Bran.

Whole milk.

the J. Crew magazine.

Long hair.

Mike and Anna.

Mom and Dad.

Stormy rainy days.

GAP jeans.

Harry Potter and... all of them.

Pad thai.

Lauren Winner's books.

Kandinsky's paintings.

The Sound of Music.

Toblerone chocolate bars.

The ocean.

Prosecco!

Birthdays.

Amazing Grace.

Jesus.

Life.

Weekend getaways.

Sunsets.

Sunrises.

Mornings.

New York City.

Quotes that inspire.

People that inspire.

D. All of the Above.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Emily Jo!!! And Harry Potter.

Perryn said...

I love Harry Potter too! soooo much.