Thought you'd enjoy a couple more weekend photos of the cherry blossoms!
And my brothers.
And my parents.
And Washington, D.C.
Tell me, do you have brothers? I have four.
They are smart.
They are handsome.
They are brave.
They are adventurous.
They are kind.
They are quiet.
They are loud.
They are sassssssy {at least the youngest is}.
They are goofy. Here are the youngest two:
They are different. Here are the youngest three:
We were missing one brother (and Sis). The oldest brother has been in Texas for the last 37 years* doing this:
*By 37 years I mean approximately 11 months. Of course.
Back to the blossoms...do you think I look more like my Mom, or my Dad?
Just kidding. Trick question.
Am I keeping you on your toes today?
The Washington Monument.
Isn't it a wonder? Even on a chilly, overcast March day it's pretty fantastic. We've watched fireworks under this same monument on hot Fourth of July summer nights.
Four seasons...it's a beautiful thing.
Four brothers...it's a beautiful thing, too.
UMERRRICAAAA.
We enjoyed brunch together post-blossom viewing.
See the little Splenda packets in the top right corner? I used four of them in my coffee. Sis would have been so proud mortified.
I'm not naming names, but someone ordered chocolate chip waffles. One of the four brothers. I'll let you guess who. He drowned them in syrup and then ate my french fries. Would anyone like an underage brother to add to their collection?
Just kidding. We'll keep him. I think.

1 comment:
I love this post! You are hilarious as always <3
Post a Comment