Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We went out last night.

Where did we go you might wonder?



Why to Bowlmor Lanes of course! (Which, you might recall, is the same place I ran into one of the Real Housewives of D.C. almost nine months ago. But, that's another story. This is the bowling montage. Not the Housewives recap.)

We went out.
Spontaneously.
The whole family, minus Brother in Texas.
This was all Mom's idea.
And it was a fantastic one at that.





Aren't bowling photos funny?
Let me tell you, everyone brought their A game to the alley.
I've never seen so many strikes in one night.
Unless we're talking about baseball games.
Which we're not.






Looking at these photos you might think we do this sort of activity all the time.
We don't.
In fact, I couldn't tell you the last time we all bowled together.
It makes evenings like this one all the more special.

It was Team Redhead against Team Brunette.
Who won?

Oh, let me tell you.
Redheads took the game.
Both games.
W I N N I N G!

(Please don't look too closely at the scores. I might have been Team Redhead's weakest link.)





What an evening.

I'm still bowled over from all the fun!

No comments: