Happy Monday! I'm solo-blogging for the next couple weeks while Sis is gallivanting around Thailand.
What an adventure, huh?!
She spent 14 hours by herself in China before meeting up with friends in Bangkok.
And, she sent an e-mail update to the fam saying she'd considered eating pork feet.
Girlfriend has never been boring.
So it's you and me for a bit on here!
It's not personal, it's strictly business.
Name that movie.
We'll have fun together!
If you can handle the Godfather quotes.
____________________________________________________________
Oh my. I am a little bit smitten. With everything. Two women founded the company in 2003. You can read all about their darling philosophy here. Or, you can just browse the photos below...since I decided to share all of them.
I saw the California photo (close to the bottom) in a magazine. Fell in love immediately. A pop of pink! Bright, romantic sunlight. A sense of wanderlust and adventure. Palm trees. Reminders of a place I once called home.
I don't really know all that much about designs and textiles and fabric swatches and paint colors...but I do know I like everything about this pretty little company.






No comments:
Post a Comment