Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Virginia.

I spent the weekend in Virginia Beach with my dear friend, Kristina...and her brother, Peter...and Peter's best friend, Jason...ya still with me? I know it's quite the cast of characters!

It was a full weekend, but a relaxing weekend, too. The intermittent thunderstorms made for some hilarious moments. Here's a photo montage from the BlackBerry.


Friday night in Virginia Beach. A rainy walk on the boardwalk. Finding cover under Neptune's shelter. A sandy run to the ocean's edge. Photos in the Atlantic! Pouring rain. Running for the diner across the street. Cappuccinos (and milk) all around. Good conversation. Dream job questions. Chatting the night away.



 A guided tour of Regent University from the resident graduate student. Sliding down library banisters. Cooling off in the Student Union. Photos by the fountain. Frisbee in the yard. Shade under an oak tree. Quiznos for lunch!
 


What a fun beach weekend! I'm smiling at my extra smattering of freckles and feeling thankful for good friends, and sweet memories.

1 comment:

Lily-Fashion said...

So wonderful to see you! What a great weekend! Love the pics!