cow appreciation day at chick-fil-a!
and guess who decided to dress up to get free chikin?
Not only did we end up on the chick-fil-a facebook page, but a representative from the mall came over to take our photo.her perfect caption?
we caught this wrangler herding some cattle!
well... what are you waiting for? find yourself some long horns, a few white circles and maybe a cow bell and head to your nearest chick-fil-a.
the wrangler and i shall be at home sipping our well earned sweet tea.
3 comments:
I DID THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! SO GREAT!!! I will have to send pics! and court...whats on your head?
OH YES! This is wonderful. I'm so glad you had such a festive Cow Appreciation Day! I too was dressed in cow spots roaming around with chicken! Miss y'all!
Ba ha ha we thought of you Jamie!!
Em, I'm gonna need some photos of your costume. Pronto.
Post a Comment