Friday, September 4, 2009

hiatus


since my blog hiatus, i have made the successful move to la mirada, bought myself a pantry full of whole grain food, interacted daily with each of my seven roommates and started the very unsuccessful job search.

nothing is a bigger shock to optimism than when ones bank account is slowly depleted with no money makin' professions on the horizon.
i am beginning to understand what the older sister has been going through these past 8 months.
TORTURE!

but i am alive. and though every morning i find ash on bill ( my new car!) from the raging fires on the ridge, i am doing well.
i am in a house full of loving girls. they not only love me, but they love God.
i live 20 minutes from the beach.
i have friends in all different stages of life that support me.
and i have bill. the handsome new black presence in my life.
i am so grateful.

and while there are some areas that i would like to see God provide for, i am learning valuable lessons in the meantime.
such as:
life doesnt run on my time schedule. and if it runs on God's, than he is taking time to teach me something. even if i dont know what that is.
each season is precious. and i dont want to skimp on this one because my check list of happiness isnt satisfied. i want to enjoy the now!

and i will.
because for now, i am un-employed in california.
but that wont last forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, love. I found your link from Katelyn's blog. I'm glad I read this entry cuz it's so recent and I feel like i know what you're up to. Now that I know you're in LM, we must hang out.

Unknown said...

Each season IS precious! Just like YOU Sis. :)