During my attempts at trying to navigate the downtown streets a woman asked me if I needed directions (can you even imagine the scene I must have been making? Arms flailing? Gaping at intersection names? Barely avoiding a run-in with the wheelchair/stroller/panhandler, etc.). She pulled out a darling pocketbook with an even more darling map fastened securely in the back. I asked her where she had found such a pretty (and practical!) city map.
She told me about Per Annum Inc. , a company that specializes in city diaries, planners, and accessories. Mental note: add to Christmas list for 2010.On another somewhat pretty note (I did say this was a miscellaneous post), have you heard of
Art That Fits ? It was featured in Town & Country's September issue. It allows you to pick and size art for your home. I love the variety of art on the website, and the ease of placing art in almost any setting. I wish I could pick and size the price, too.
Lastly, I've been wanting to visit the Brooklyn Brewery. They have free tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Doesn't it seem like a good place to go on a date? Now if I could just find Mr. I'm-Up-For-A-Date-At-The-Brewery somewhere in this City. He's probably wandering around downtown... and we all know I'm never gonna find him there...!
No comments:
Post a Comment