Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Things.

June and I have always gotten along just splendidly, and every year I look forward to its humidity, the summer solstice, and the smell of warmth in the air.

Here's some other June things I'm looking forward to this year:

1) Stephen's high school graduation- this Friday!- at Washington National Cathedral.
2) Celebrating my one year anniversary with New York (that scalawag).
4) My birthday and the beginning of my, gulp, 25th year of life.
5) A day for Dad!
6) More trips to and from D.C. on the Vamoose bus.
7) Cookouts, and bare feet, and sundresses!
8) Shakespeare in the Park.

Ah, June. Isn't it such a happy month?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I would very much like to celebrate 2) and 4) with you and participate in 6), 7) and 8) with you as well! (Note: I would like to participate in cookouts with you. Not your bare feet. Because really, how would that work?)