Monday, May 18, 2009

i am so thankful...

i had dinner last night with this crazy group of people. it was our final goodbye before graduation.
they are such an encouragement to my heart.
where would i be today without the spiritual formation summer program?

i have been taught how to share my heart honestly with the lord.
i have learned how to sit in silence with him.
i have been loved when i was not lovable.
and i have been challenged to do the same for others.

i am so thankful for these people.
i will miss each of you dearly.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm sorry Courtney, but I will not say goodbye. I will not say goodbye, because I refuse to have you in my past. You are soooo important to me and I will not be moving forward without you after graduation. We may be in different towns or even different states, but that does NOT mean goodbye. I love you girl and we will still love and connect from afar. Over the phone or over coffee we will stay connected, because you and a few precious others have a part of my heart that no one else has ever or will ever know and that alter of rememberence could not ever be destroyed or diminished. I LOVE you!!!