man.
i love airports, but this might be pushing it.
and in june, i am planning on visiting another airport.well. not just the o'hare airport itself but a person who lives close to it.
my little chicagoan whom i met last june.
during our time at the spiritual formation summer program, we missed out on meeting each other.it wasnt until i discovered that i could make her laugh, that things really got carried away.
we shared a love for good bowel movements, country music, long talks and the east coast.
today she celebrates her birthday.i cannot imagine college without her.
and yet she has gone back home where the snow still comes in march.
but that wont last forever. spring is coming.
and so am i!
happy birthday to a wonderful friend who lets me be myself simply because she loves me...
1 comment:
oh goodness. I love you courtney. I have already begun to prepare the fam for your arrival. They are excited that you love poop as much as me. You are a wonderful friend and I CANNOT WAIT to see you!
katy
Post a Comment