i've never been a huge fan of summer weddings.
especially since being in college.
lately, many of my college classmates have gotten married a few days after graduation.
they turn summer into a calendar full of plane tickets, hotel stays and missed bouquets.
but michelle and noah are different.
they were married last sunday after i arrived in california just in time to witness their "i do's".
as she was coming down the aisle, i looked at him.
(that's what everyone says to do, right?)
and he was cryin
and then i looked back at her.
and her face was glowing. she was locked onto his eyes and unable to tear them away from his face. it was one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen.
to watch my friend, find her true love and want to spend her entire lifetime with him.
it started to melt my cynical heart...
the rest of the ceremony was beautiful and so enjoyable to be apart of.
there was the obligatory bouquet toss, which i did get a flower and acouple of scratches on my arm from. but the real focus of the night was on the bride and groom who were over the moon.
...will hopefully be in the dead of winter...
2 comments:
I just can't get over that veil- so elegant! And Michelle's glowing face! I wish I could've seen a photo of Noah's face. And the lights in the backyard... oh I DO love summer weddings.
just watch steel magnolias a couple more times and that heart will be soft in no time :) I'll bring the tissues.
Post a Comment