...than the feeling of a just-right sunburn after a weekend by the water?
We spent the weekend in Annapolis. Actually the family is still there! I had a couple commitments that brought me home for a few days. But later this week I'll head back to the Eastern Shore to join them!
Have I mentioned how much I love and adore Annapolis? If Annapolis was a man, I'd marry him. If Annapolis was a season, it would be my favorite. If Annapolis was a serving of Eggs Benedict with just the right amount of hollandaise sauce, I'd eat it. (Because I love and adore Eggs Benedict. And any breakfast food for that matter.)
Are you still with me? Are the metaphors too much for a Tuesday morning?
I digress. Here's a few scenes from our weekend. We explored downtown, spent an afternoon boating with friends, and celebrated Father's Day! And what visit to Annapolis would be complete without a trip to the United States Naval Academy? We ate crepes in a gazebo on the yard Sunday morning, and watched dedicated parishioners file out of the chapel after morning services. We heckled them from behind the bushes.
(Just kidding about the heckling part.)
{More photos? Look for Sister's happy album Summer Frolic on Facebook. You can practically taste the SPF.}
No comments:
Post a Comment