Are you ready for a mash-up?
Here's some of my favorite moments from the last couple weeks!
1. A winery visit! Our small group drove out to Middleburg, Virginia on a Saturday afternoon to visit my friend, Colleen. Why are wine tastings so fun??? Wait, let me think about that...
2. I have to be honest. Someone has taken me on a dizzying number of great dates these last few months. But this one was easily one of my favorites. After a full week we grabbed a take-out pizza, a salad, lemonade (me) and a Coke (him) and drove to the C&O Canal. It was a glorious May evening. We sat by the water and talked and talked. Oh my goodness, I could have sat at that picnic table until 2038 it was just.so.wonderful.
3. The brother got winged in Corpus Christi! Here he is below in a P-3 airplane. Slightly smaller than a P-4 and a tad larger than a P-2 (Just kidding. I made that part up).
4. Lunch with Sis at one of my favorite places to eat (a location just opened near my office!).
5. Brother's birthday! He turned 22. With Bill Murray's help.
6. A trip to Charlottesville! You may recall the first time I visited Charlottesville (The sleet. The rain. The mist. The dampness. The chill.). I think it says something about this charming Virginia town that I still loved it in all of its January gloom. But I really love it in its June beauty!
7. We spent the evening with my friend, Sarah, who was in Charlottesville for a little alumni planning. We ate crepes, walked the downtown mall, talked up a storm, enjoyed dinner at The Whiskey Jar, and closed out the evening with a little Mincer's shopping.
8. And finally. The brother came home from Corpus last night!!! The siblings were reunited!!! Here's a slightly awkward photo of us me.
Happy June to you!
instagram username: @emilyjoodell
1 comment:
There are a gagillion and one reasons why I love this post--most notably, your trip to Charlottesville! Seeing you and Andrew was an absolute highlight of my weekend. And you wear that Virginia sweatshirt so well =) XOXO
Post a Comment