Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Bold, the Beautiful, and the Bizarre.

These photos make me laugh. 
They make me cry. 
They move me. 
They confuse me. 
They slay me.

Here's a round-up from the last few weeks of the bold, the beautiful, and the utterly bizarre...

...file this in the latter category. Why did I make poor Alex pose like this? With a knife??! And a grin?! These questions keep me up at night. This was at her farewell party a few weeks ago. I'm sure she's thinking "GOOD RIDDANCE!" after seeing this photo.


Another bizarre photo to add to the collection: the brother's expression when I tried to take his picture in Annapolis. Don't worry, he eventually cracked a smile. He loves cameras! On Opposite Day.


File these next two under THE BOLD. 
Exhibit A: Dad and his Chick & Ruth's feast dinner. Adventurous!


And Exhibit B: Our family friend, Captain Ken, who was willing to take all eight members of our family sailing in Annapolis. Truly bold (and brave)!


File this in The Beautiful. It's one of the most precious photos I've ever seen of my youngest brother (the one in the middle!). He's just taking it all in...as he's usually doing 95% of the time.


Add these next ones to the hilarious category! Please look at Brother. He needs the camera to be just so to take the photo. He'd prefer the photographer turn the camera to the side. He's very concerned about this.


That's better!


The beautiful Severn River! It slays me.


Mom and Sis yesterday evening at The Blue Duck Tavern. Isn't that such a bizarre cute little pose?


This one's a freebie. Neither bold, nor beautiful, nor (I hope!) bizarre. Though my dress is rather...PINK.

I need to tell you something. That boy? When he's not doing his day job, he's a farmer. Like John Deere/plowing the fields/planting the crop kindof farmer. Doesn't he clean up nicely? I like his tie clip. 
And his glasses. 
And him.

2 comments:

Katie Cook said...

These are hilarious! Loved them! Hey Emily...what's your email? Can you email me with it, katie.emma.cook@gmail.com. Love Katie

Jamie said...

This whole post just made me SMILE!!!