Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Before and Afters.

Before:



 Before:


Before:


After:



Before a Saturday evening showing of Follies:



After the first half of Follies, channeling Bernadette Peters in the rain at intermission:



Before she blew out her candle:



After she welcomed another year:



Before we got everyone else together:



After we realized we might have a sublime submission for Awkward Family Photos:


Before I could realize the perfect storm was brewing:



After I realized these are my four brothers (and not my four sisters) I'm photographing:



Before I noticed the water bottle:



After I noticed the water bottle:



Before I realized these are my four brothers (and not my four sisters) I'm photographing:




After I realized these rascally brothers aren't so bad after all:

3 comments:

emily j said...

im loving your contrasting details!!! :)

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

loved spending the weekend with y'all!