Some days I wish I lived in a quiet little town in the middle of Nowheresville, USA, where I would not feel guilty if I sat at home all day reading books and painting my nails. But, after days like yesterday, I am very glad to live right here in the middle of the hubbub on a little island called Manhattan. It is a very great city most of the time, and for this season of life I am glad to call it home.
Monday, December 15, 2008
City Things.
Some days I wish I lived in a quiet little town in the middle of Nowheresville, USA, where I would not feel guilty if I sat at home all day reading books and painting my nails. But, after days like yesterday, I am very glad to live right here in the middle of the hubbub on a little island called Manhattan. It is a very great city most of the time, and for this season of life I am glad to call it home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment