Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New York and Reindeer.

It's been quiet on this little space! Sorry about that! Here's a few weekend updates...

Sis and I traveled to New York this past weekend to visit my friend, Sarah! Our goal was to be the world's best cheerleaders while she and her boyfriend, Tim, ran the New York City Marathon. Unfortunately Hurricane Sandy whipped through town a few days prior, and the marathon was cancelled. Our weekend turned into lots of city walking and talking (and eating!) instead. I think we were in town for all of 26 hours, but it was the best little getaway!



(I look a little homeless in this next one...don't judge.)


We stopped in Anthropologie at Rockefeller Center and I found something that screamed Andrew George...a reindeer horned bottle opener!!! Isn't this great? It was meant to be a Christmas present, but I just couldn't wait to give it to him...so he opened it yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving?


I got so excited about the reindeer find that I had to do a little search for more Anthro antlers. Look at these two! I especially love that deer hook. Wouldn't it look great in an entrance way? Maybe right smack dab on top of some floral wallpaper...a nice little juxtaposition of masculine and feminine if you ask me.




1 comment:

Sarah Boschung said...

Thank you both SO much for coming!! I just LOVED everything about that weekend! Looking forward to the next one (which will hopefully be soon!) Much love to you both!