Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hopelessly in Love.*


"After all," Anne had said to Marilla once, 
"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not 
those on which anything very splendid 
or wonderful or exciting happens 
but just those that bring simple little pleasures, 
following one another softly, 
like pearls slipping off a string."

via summer harms 


Happy fall! And hello! I've missed you!!!
It has been a full September around these parts! 
We've been celebrating birthdays (see photo below), traveling, enjoying visits with out-of-town friends and family members, and perhaps the biggest news of all...

...we got engaged!!!!!

We are filled with joy! The sweet congratulatory cards and wishes and hugs from friends have absolutely blessed my heart! There is so much to give thanks for in this season (even with its stressful moments). As my friend Marabel says, "God has the plan and he does all things well." This is a gift, and we're trying to enjoy it all.

Coming soon...the proposal story! 




*My OPI nail polish color. 
And my current state of affairs.

2 comments:

Emily J said...

I have been waiting for this blog post all month! and I'm anxiously awaiting the proposal story!!! :) love you friend!!!

Sarah Boschung said...

I have been eagerly awaiting this post, too! Can't wait to read more about my favorite couple! XOXO