OH my goodness. This is when we should rendezvous. For this movie. I'll by the tickets. You should tell Jamie. See you in DC. Harry here we comeeeee!!!!
EMILY, I re-read the series this summer as a little refresher. The more and more times I read them, the better they get. Since I currently don't know anyone in Chicago who appreciated HP the way I do, I am considering going on Craigslist and finding people who will go with me to the midnight showing. Slash, a friend in Chicago happened to get word of a screening of a film that was labeled TBA. Once they were seated they film was announced and it happened to be HP!!!!!! I cannot believe she has already seen it! Sorry this comment is so lengthy, I just figured you would appreciate that.
4 comments:
OH my goodness.
This is when we should rendezvous. For this movie. I'll by the tickets. You should tell Jamie.
See you in DC.
Harry here we comeeeee!!!!
ahhh, I can't wait either. November 19th pleeease hurry up!!
you all are too funny. i say you fly out to CA and see it with me!
EMILY, I re-read the series this summer as a little refresher. The more and more times I read them, the better they get. Since I currently don't know anyone in Chicago who appreciated HP the way I do, I am considering going on Craigslist and finding people who will go with me to the midnight showing. Slash, a friend in Chicago happened to get word of a screening of a film that was labeled TBA. Once they were seated they film was announced and it happened to be HP!!!!!! I cannot believe she has already seen it! Sorry this comment is so lengthy, I just figured you would appreciate that.
Post a Comment